Training Management for the Construction Industry
Since 1997 we have successfully been organising and managing training for our construction industry Clients. We currently run the CITB supported Essex and London Region Construction Training Groups as well as working with a range of different contracting and housebuilding Clients.
In our experience many construction companies, especially small to medium sized ones, are not as efficient as they should be in organising and buying in training and then claiming their full entitlement to CITB Training Grants. By outsourcing your construction training management to
Helmsman you will be partnering with experts in the field, saving yourself a good deal of money and stress and enhancing your bottom line.
We are ‘Vendor Neutral’ in that we do not provide training, we negotiate and buy it in for you at the best prices. We are not brokers as we make no money on the courses – you pay what the provider charges. We do all of the work and charge you an annual fee which will depend upon the amount of work that we have to do but it can be as little as £250 a month.
The advantages to your company are:
- No time taken up with administrative tasks
- The best prices for your raining
- All of the paperwork done by us
- CITB grants maximised
- No holidays, sickness absence or service disruption
- A personal service – no call centres or options to go through
- 20 years of experience in construction training
Helmsman can :-
- Help you identify your training requirements
- Prepare and cost your training budget
- Negotiate the best rates for your training
- Organise the delivery of training in the most economic ways possible
- Deal with all of the administrative tasks
- Maintain your training records
- Provide accurate information for tenders, accreditations etc
- Maximise your CITB for Grant claims
- Prepare reports and attend management meetings as required etc