e-Learning Training Courses
The Cost effective Solution For Your Health & Safety Training Needs
- The cost of an e-Learning training course is approximately 80% less than a traditional classroom training course.
- Typically an e-Learning training course takes 45mins (including assessment), whereas a classroom course would be at least half a day plus travel time.
- e-Learning training courses can be completed whenever and wherever is convenient and can be set up at very short notice.
- All of our e-learning courses are certificated and many are approved by RoSPA. Our Asbestos Awareness course is UKATA approved.
- Your company carbon footprint is significantly reduced by using e-Learning – with such emphasis put on CSR when tendering, this is bound to help!
- We can customise e-learning courses for you, from adding your documents and pictures to asking questions relevant to your procedures. This is widely used in Inductions.
We are not suggesting that e-learning should replace every type of training as some are very practical (we wouldn’t have someone put on an abrasive wheel after seeing it on e-learning!), however many of our clients find that a combination of the two methods go hand in hand, especially for refreshers.