What is construction e-Learning?
- At Helmsman Services, we’re confident that we have the most comprehensive suite of construction e-learning courses and health and safety training programmes that are offered by any other provider.
- Many of our online construction courses are RoSPA Accredited and we also offer UKATA Approved Asbestos Awareness
- We have vast experience in providing health and safety training to the construction sector
How we can save you money!
- Our online construction courses will save you a great deal of money when viewed against classroom training
- These days of everyone being busy, they’ll also eradicate a vast amount of site down-time. 40 minutes at a computer (which can be done over a period, not just at one sitting) is all that it takes to complete an e-learning construction course instead of a full half day to sit in a classroom,
- If you choose to study construction health and safety online, you can expect to save around 80% on training costs.
How does it work?
- The minimum purchase of health and safety courses is 5 sessions.
- Upon payment, we will set you up with your own account (which, at an extra cost can be branded with your company logo), add the available sessions and then you will have access to your own Learning Management System.
- This will enable you to assign courses, check results, prepare reports and generally monitor what is going on.
- For a small admin fee per a course we can do this all for you. After your initial purchase, you can add to your sessions, as and when you wish.
- UKATA courses do not have a Learning Management System but the whole process is automated and there is a 5 course minimum purchase.