What is construction e-Learning?
- At Helmsman Services, we’re confident that we have the most comprehensive suite of construction e-learning courses and health and safety training programmes that are offered by any other provider.
- Many of our online construction courses are RoSPA Accredited and we also offer UKATA Approved Asbestos Awareness*
- We have vast experience in providing health and safety training to the construction sector
How we can save you money!
Our online construction courses will save you a great deal of money when viewed against classroom training
- These days when everyoneseems to be busy, they’ll also reduce site down-time by a vast amount. 40 minutes at a computer (which can be done over a period, not just at one sitting) is all that it takes to complete an e-learning construction course instead of a full half day in a classroom,
- If you choose to use our e-learning, you can expect to save around 80% on training costs.
* The UKATA courses that we are offering are sold under license from Asbestos Training Limited who is the UKATA approved Professional Member 111AB and we are not a UKATA Professional Member for this classification of UKATA Asbestos Awareness training
How does it work?
- The minimum purchase of health and safety courses is 5 sessions.
- Upon payment, we will set you up with your own account (which, at an extra cost can be branded with your company logo), add the available sessions and then you will have access to your own Learning Management System.
- This will enable you to assign courses, check results, prepare reports and generally monitor what is going on.
- For a small admin fee per a course we can do this all for you. After your initial purchase, you can add to your sessions, as and when you wish.
- UKATA courses do not have a Learning Management System but the whole process is automated and there is a 5 course minimum purchase.
These are becoming the ‘norm’ for Asbestos Awareness across the industry. They will take approximately 2-3 hours for the Awareness course and around 1 hour for the refresher – which can be undertaken provided that a person has successfully completed the main course within the previous 18 months.