Health and Safety Advice
Our professional health and safety advice service is designed to assist companies in ensuring that they are compliant with legislation and allow the Directors to have peace of mind that they aren’t going to land up in prison or with massive fines. This work is carried out on an ad hoc basis, as and when a client needs help with their health and safety requirements. If you’re looking for a more comprehensive support solution, please see the next page for our annual health and safety contract packages.
- Draft documents such as your Policy and Procedures, Risk or COSHH Assessments
- Carry out audits of existing documentation, procedures or fire safety arrangements
- Complete a statutory Fire Risk Assessments of your business premises
- Complete DSE/Ergonomic Assessments for your office based employees
- Send applications for approval of your health and safety systems with CHAS, Exor or other bodies
- Prepare Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work
- Inspect premises to establish health and safety hazards
- Assist with accident investigations
- Provide all aspects of health and safety training, in-house or via e-learning
- Offer general health and safety advice
The cost of our advice service varies depending on what work has to be undertaken, but you’ll find that our fees are very competitive. Unlike many smaller providers, we are also fully insured with a £2 million Professional Indemnity policy.
We work with a range of professionally qualified associates, all of whom we have used for several years. They each have expertise in different sectors, so you will always have someone working with you that knows the challenges you face and can provide specialist health and safety advice to your business.
Remember, too, that the ethos of Helmsman Services is that our associates are there to help you, not to be health and safety policemen!
The Care Sector is one that is heavily regulated and you are responsible for the health and safety of everyone affected by your business and its activities.
Contact usPlease contact us for more information about Health and Safety Advice
get in touch…