We have probably the most comprehensive suite of Health & Safety titles anywhere
- We believe that our health and safety course list is more comprehensive than that offered by any other provider. You may be able to purchase particular subjects from many but not the range that we offer.
- Many organisations need people to have training in subjects such as Fire Marshal or Manual Handling which are often hard to source as public courses and can be costly (and time-consuming) bringing in a trainer.
- Whatever your sector, e-Learning can play a part in your staff training and development. And where on-line learning has a massive benefit is that you will be able to see what level of knowledge a person has, whereas when they are in a classroom there is often no way of knowing if they have learnt anything!
- Lasting anything between 30 to 60 minutes (which do not have to be undertaken all at one time) our courses are really interesting, contain video, text and graphics and are almost all are accredited.
- The savings in costs against a half or a full day classroom course are massive, not only by way of the hourly salaries but by the vast reduction in non-productive time, travel expenses, venue hire and refreshments. We reckon that the savings of using an e-learning course against a classroom one, can be 80%
New courses coming soon – Conflict Resolution, Customer Service, Fraud Awareness, Modern Slavery & Time Management
E-Learning Video Samples
Click on an icon below for a preview of some of our e-learning modules, the video will appear in a pop-up.
Our Health and Safety e-Learning Courses
Use the selector below to find the course you need
What the Will On-Line Construction Training Courses Cost?
- A credit is able to be used for any of our 40+ titles, you do not need to buy set numbers for any subject.
- Upon payment, we will set you up with your own account, add the credits and then either deal with the admin ourselves (a fee of £1 per course is payable) or set you up with your own Learning Management System which will enable you to assign courses, check results, print certificates, prepare reports and generally monitor your training.
- After your initial purchase, you can add to your credits as and when you wish.
- There is no expiry date on credits, so they don’t need to be used by any particular time.
- The minimum purchase of credits is 5.
- UKATA courses do not have a Learning Management System as they are monitored by that body but the whole process is automated.
The pricing of courses reduces with the number of sessions purchased:-
- 5-25 credits – £25 each
- 26-50 credits – £23 each
- 51-100 credits – £20 each
- 101-250 credits – £17 each
- 251-500 credits – £14 each
- 500+ credits – £10 each
Please note – these prices do not apply to UKATA Approved courses – please contact us for details.